Walkin On 21st Feb
Company NameRR Donnelley
Experience4 to 7 yrs.
- Take a lead role in building complex software systems to be successfully delivered to customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to work with minimum guidance and communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Analyzes and participates in reviews of software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Develops or provides work estimates based on analysis of requirements.
- Communicates regularly with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy.
- Proven ability to share knowledge through mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design docs, giving technical talks, teaching classes or as a consultant on projects.
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Participates in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting operating systems and software.
- Works in multiple code bases to deliver end-to-end functionality as part of a Agile/SCRUM and Lean feature team.
- Develops and maintains automated software tests.
- Demonstrates mastery over their own applications running in production including: application performance, log files, monitoring and alarming, dependency (client & server) usage patterns, database and cache, configuration, debugging and profiling.
- Provides support to their teams applications and demonstrates a sense of ownership for the systems-level production applications. Capable of aiding and triaging complex production incidents.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- 4+ years of programming experience in Java with strong OO skills.
- 3-4+ years of experience in large systems software design and development experience, with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience developing mid-to-large sized web applications using Spring MVC, Spring WebFlow, and RESTful web services.
- Walkin Time: From 10:00 pm to 3.00 pm
- Venue: RR Donnelley, Floor 6, Prestige Polygon, 471 Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai - 600035 Landmark: Next to Apollo Cancer Hospital & Opp to Hotel Rain tree
- Posted By: Vikram D
- Telephone: 91-44-30845072